PE REVIEW COURSE INFO:
Helping Engineers pass the PE Exam for 14 Years!
MP Review, Inc offers a high standard of professional Civil Engineering licensing exam preparation and review.
• Specialized Instructors for each subject.
• High-quality instruction emphasizing realistic and reliable approaches to passing the licensing exam.
• A curriculum to help you pass the exam with focus, direction, and minimal effort.
• Step-by-step solutions to various sample exam problems that are up-to-date with current exam formats.
• Guaranteed to pass the exam or you can attend the next series of courses for free!
Location: Whittier Law School (Costa Mesa)
3333 Harbor Boulevard
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Receive 5% off each registration when two or more people in your company/agency register
Receive 5% off your registration when you register prior to July 4, 2017.
Receive 10% if you are a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). Enter your membership number when registering (subject to verification).
No-Interest installments available for “Option 1” registration
***Combine all three to receive 20% off!!!***
PE REGISTRATION INFO:
Exam Schedule: http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/applicants/exam_schedule.shtml
PE Application Checklist: http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/pubs/forms/ceapp.pdf
*New* July 15, 2015 Fingerprint Requirements (applies to both New AND Re-file applicants):
For more sign-up information on the PE Review Course, please contact one of PE Review Chairs:
Nestor Godinez, P.E.