FE Review Course Overview
Want to pass the Civil Engineering FE on the first try?
Wondering where to start and what to study?
Want a comprehensive course that offers instruction for the FE exam?
Want to learn study tips and tricks from experienced and licensed instructors?
Want to have a focused study schedule that is efficient and effective?
If you answered YES to any of these questions above, you’re in luck because ASCE OC YMF is partnering with ASCE LA Section to host the Civil Engineering FE Exam Review Course for Spring 2022. This review course will provide a guided supplement to your studying.
Learn from specialized university instructors and experienced industry professionals that will cover all major subjects of the Civil Engineering FE exam: Water Resources, Structures, Transportation, Construction, Geotechnical, and more! The course is offered at the following levels:
- Comprehensive FE Review course (All Topics, Info Panel Sections)
- Individual Classes (1 session per ticket)
Sessions are conveniently held virtually on Saturdays or Sundays from April 16th to May 29th, to accommodate working professionals and students. The FE exam is administered on a continuous basis via computer-based testing. (Check NCEES to confirm availability).
Spring 2022 FE Review Course Class Schedule (subject to change):
Virtual Classes via Zoom
AM Sessions 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
PM Sessions 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Course Enrollment Rates:
ASCE OC YMF is hosting the Annual PE Review Course to provide our members and the local civil engineering community with quality instruction to help prepare for the PE exam. As a non-profit, we maintain our commitment to keeping rates fair and highly competitive since all proceeds go towards funding scholarships, technical tours, seminars, meetings, K-12 outreach, university outreach, and community service events.
Instructor notes will be provided a day prior to the first class.
Term & Conditions Policies:
- Exam registration is not included. It is the student’s responsibility to register for the FE exams. See NCEES websites for more information on exam registration.
- The student must attend all classes during the registered season; no student may postpone any class for the following season. Classes may not be split over multiple seasons.
- A valid Zoom account is required when attending classes.
- Classes will be held live and will not be recorded.
Retakes are strictly for students who fail the FE exam. Email PE Review Chair within two weeks of receiving exam results from the NCEES Board. Course enrollee must show official proof of "no pass" of the respective exam from NCEES to the course administrator, and express your intent to retake the class. No new course materials will be provided for retakes. Retake is subject to seat availability. Valid government ID is required when attending classes.
- 50% refund shall be issued if requested at least two weeks in advance of the first applicable course date.
- 25% refund shall be issued if requested at least one week in advance of the first applicable course date.
- No refund shall be issued within one week before the first applicable course date.